Varied Tit (Sittiparus varius)

Edit My Images
No
not posted for some time

one from Japan

Hand_Japan.jpg

Wow, what a privilege, I think maybe in situations like this, the photo is secondary, timely capture as it is.

I would love to experience that, were there two others in a bush?

Paul

Wow, what a privilege, I think maybe in situations like this, the photo is secondary, timely capture as it is.

I would love to experience that, were there two others in a bush?

Paul

Thanks Paul - I took the image in a Park in Tokyo - the Japanese gentleman of advanced years was incredibly smart - suit, white shirt and tie etc., and it looked as if he regularly visited the Park in the afternoon as part of his "retirement life" - I felt that his hand is really expressive

Last edited:
A great shot Bill, I think you have expressed exactly about his hand, it all adds to the shot and even if we can`t see the well dressed man, now you have described him I think it all connects like a puzzle.
Love the BG too.

A great shot Bill, I think you have expressed exactly about his hand, it all adds to the shot and even if we can`t see the well dressed man, now you have described him I think it all connects like a puzzle.
Love the BG too.

Thanks Graham - back in the UK for a few months then off to SA in the New Year for a couple of months

...I was wondering how you took teh selfie until I read the post:exit:
agree with tehcomment about the hand,adds a lot IMHO - welcome back,hope all is well Bill.
TFS

Back