Various from this morning

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

Last edited by a moderator:
All lovely shots. You seem to have a black and white theme going on! :)

Thank you ( I think) I love Avocets they as so dainty :) I intended to get these, so any other bird is a bonus for me

Les

I agree they are very elegant birds.

I did get many other species today- I don;t have a thing for black and white bitds lol :) :) :)

Nice of you to comment, when so many do not

Les :)

Ha ha! I just thought it was a coincidence and could be a theme.

I would often not comment too - I think this was discussed recently somewhere. Whilst I enjoy taking bird photographs, I don't consider myself a good bird photographer. I'd be very happy if I took any of these photos as you have lots of detail and catchlights in most eyes which is something I try and aim for. I like the reflections too.

Ha ha! I just thought it was a coincidence and could be a theme.

I would often not comment too - I think this was discussed recently somewhere. Whilst I enjoy taking bird photographs, I don't consider myself a good bird photographer. I'd be very happy if I took any of these photos as you have lots of detail and catchlights in most eyes which is something I try and aim for. I like the reflections too.

I never thought of a themed bird shoot :) Its all about practise, getting to know the Camera/Lens - It took me a while to get things right photography wise, I am happy to help out any questions just drop me a PM and I'll see if I can answer any Birding photographic queries for you

Another cracking set Les

Thank you Gary, Its just nice to be out and about again :)

The Avocet shot is top drawer in a nice set, mate :)

Russ

Thank you Russ- getting those whites right as you well know, is a challenege to say the least buddy :)

Les

Back