Various Spiders with MP-E

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Shot with MP-E and Flash Diffused (C bracket version)

I used the lens hood to see if it improved contrast and I think it did.

1. 2x Shot stack Crab Spider... Please view 100% front right leg the detail is great on Flickr :D

2015-04-22-21.58.24 ZS retouched Crab Spider
by bthomas124, on Flickr

2. Spiderlings

IMG_6296
by bthomas124, on Flickr

3. Green Orb Weaver

IMG_6286
by bthomas124, on Flickr

4. New Type of Wolf Spider on me (White streak down back) (No lens Hood)

IMG_6289
by bthomas124, on Flickr

5. Waving Crab Spider

IMG_6323
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_6304
by bthomas124, on Flickr

Full set on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated

:ty:

Very nice set Bryn.

Lovely set (my lady is coming out soon) but #5 is great and reminds me so much of Mr Henry J Waternoose!

Paul.

Have no idea what your talking about but thanks :)

Wow Bryn, just wow

Great stuff (y)

Thanks Tim much appreciated mate

What I said to Timmy! Lol

Very nice set Bryn.

Thank you Graham, come on mate there must be some critiquing you can do ;)

Great set Bryn

I can almost recite that movie, watch it almost every day at the moment lol. I like the Uni version better though

Thanks Carl much appreciated.

Thank you Graham, come on mate there must be some critiquing you can do ;)

Oh ok then I if you insist, you clipped a bit of leg in No's 4 & 6 lol :D

Great set of images Bryn, the Green Orb Weaver is the pick of the batch for me.(y)

George.

These are spot on Bryn, really like them all!

If I had to pic one then it would be the waving crab!

Only one I'm not 100% about is the stack, think the harsh focus line at the front should be softly blurred and it also needs a little retouching on the front leg on the right where there is a soft focus issue around the leg. having said that though it's still a good image.

Awesome set of images!!!!

Thank you very much Andy

These are spot on Bryn, really like them all!

If I had to pic one then it would be the waving crab!

Only one I'm not 100% about is the stack, think the harsh focus line at the front should be softly blurred and it also needs a little retouching on the front leg on the right where there is a soft focus issue around the leg. having said that though it's still a good image.

Thanks Neil, you got me :)

It was never intended as a stack I shot and missed focus shot again got the eyes looking by which time it had moved.

So I thought I could stack these two, the oof bits on legs are because the detail is not contained in either shot I'm afraid to say as with rear of abdomen.

As no stack was intended there is quite a difference in location of the spider within frame from the 2 shots hence the very front part I just quickly blurred the bottom to replace the barred lines you get from a stack. I'll redo the stack and use PS to clone the front instead of blurring. :)

Back