Vegan Viennese Whirls

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Not creative but food images seem to end up in here.
Anyways we made these last night and they tasted fab not our recipie but one from a foodie blog (wallflowerkitchen) I think we will be making some other stuff from her site :)
Couldnt help but try to take an image. Shame it was at night as I would feel more confident taking it in natural light near a window. So I took a try with my speedlight and softbox. Not 100% sure where I should have placed the light. I reflected some light back in with card.

Any help/crit with the lighting or anything else would be great.

Gaz

whirls_web.jpg

Lighting looks good to me - and they do indeed look yummy.

Great, now I'm hungry again....:rolleyes:

The lighting looks fine to me and I like the falling icing effect.

Great, now I'm hungry again....:rolleyes:

The lighting looks fine to me and I like the falling icing effect.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some feedback Collin. If they made you hungry thats a result. Jan's made these quite a few times since, all very yummy.

Gaz

..when the photo looks good enough to eat, i have to look away....... and i looked away from fear of temptation. (y)

damn my speed typing.... missed the important part of my comment

Last edited:
Wish I could like it twice, once for it being vegan and another time for it being a nice photo!

Some cracking looking recipes on that blog thanks for the heads up. :)

Last edited:
Wish I could like it twice, once for it being vegan and another time for it being a nice photo!

Some cracking looking recipes on that blog thanks for the heads up. :)
Thanks Mike. Yes her blog is very good most of the recipes are pretty simple too " we like that " :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Gaz

Back