Venice

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
A nice varied set of pics. Well done. :)

I love Venice. My favourite place in the World so far, but I've had to stop going any more. :rolleyes:

Can I ask whether you used ND filters, and what shutter speed you used for pics one and two? I've had a look on Flickr at the EXIF data, and it seems to tell everything exept the actual camera settings such Aperture, Shutter and ISO. :thinking: :LOL:

Lovely set Mike

My only niggle is the verticals on 1 and 2. It's a personal thing though and correcting them isn't a big deal.

Really like the last one.

Very nice set.
4 and 5 seem a little overcooked in PP, but apart from that a very nice set to view :)

Thanks for this, I'm heading there at the end of the month. Not sure about the light trails of verticals on 1.
Where did you take the panorama from? was that the church at San Maggiore?
Burano image is good to see, I've got that on my list this time.

The panorama is superb. I was San Giorgio Maggiore only last month, it looks like the likeliest vantage point, either that or the Redentore I guess, but I only got a so-so panorama from the ground, should have gone up the tower. I've got a really low res shout of Burano somewhere, all that colour can be overwhelming. I love the gondolas as well.

The panorama is superb. I was San Giorgio Maggiore only last month, it looks like the likeliest vantage point, either that or the Redentore I guess, but I only got a so-so panorama from the ground, should have gone up the tower. I've got a really low res shout of Burano somewhere, all that colour can be overwhelming. I love the gondolas as well.
Yes you're right - a cracking spot as recommended by a local photographer :)

Burano was stunning - almost surreal colours!

Sorry forgot to mention the gondolas shot was interesting as well, a different perspective on a usual spot. I take it this is the bit from st marks square looking towards San Georgia magi ore?

Back