Venice

As always a supreme shot. Brilliant composition and processing and all the better for not framing gondallas (blurred or static) in the shot

You know what I’d really like. This shot in landscape orientation without the foreground. The real interest isn’t the fence but the distant view.

Last edited:
I like this overall with the fence complete, but would have preferred a higher camera angle to have a least some foreground / background separation.

I like that, a lot (y)

Well done - it's asking a lot but a higher tripod (or using the center column) could have got you a little higher and the church could have cleared the poles.

As always a supreme shot. Brilliant composition and processing and all the better for not framing gondallas (blurred or static) in the shot

You know what I’d really like. This shot in landscape orientation without the foreground. The real interest isn’t the fence but the distant view.
Cheers Steve. I have many gondola shots too, i may post one just for you. I also have photos of what you would really like to see too.

I like this overall with the fence complete, but would have preferred a higher camera angle to have a least some foreground / background separation.
Id have liked to have been slightly higher but I'm afraid my tripod isn't tall enough.

I like that, a lot (y)
Thank you Jak

Well done - it's asking a lot but a higher tripod (or using the center column) could have got you a little higher and the church could have cleared the poles.

Agree Phil, but as i said above, it just wasn't possible on this occasion.

Back