Venus (At Long Last)

Any diffusion?

Yeh, I had just sellotaped a few layers of white packing foam over the two light bars on the flash. I've now taken them off and gonna try something a bit thicker as I think the light needs to be softened a tad yet.

Yeh, I had just sellotaped a few layers of white packing foam over the two light bars on the flash. I've now taken them off and gonna try something a bit thicker as I think the light needs to be softened a tad yet.

And there you are ruining my planned joke damn it.... yes thicker foam required.

Go to B&Q and pick up some shower door U foam worked wonders for Paul.

See my post 457 in "Show Us Your Macro Rig" to see what really works well. There's also a full discription of how I did it.(y)

George

And there you are ruining my planned joke damn it.... yes thicker foam required.

Go to B&Q and pick up some shower door U foam worked wonders for Paul.

Go on I'll ask... What joke?

See my post 457 in "Show Us Your Macro Rig" to see what really works well. There's also a full discription of how I did it.(y)

George

Will do. What section is it in?

Found it.

You've got the hang of that new lens straight away, the first one esp is really excellent great colours and light :)

Im happy that you at last received your fantastic shiny new super duper show us all how its done lens :D (y)

Im happy that you at last received your fantastic shiny new super duper show us all how its done lens :D (y)

I showed you how it's done. Remember.

So give us a clue are there pics needing critique :thinking:
No, I thought I made it clear they were test shots, particularly where I mentioned the words 'test shots'. Mug:rolleyes:o_O

No, I thought I made it clear they were test shots, particularly where I mentioned the words 'test shots'. Mug:rolleyes:o_O

You don't seriously think anyone would of bothered reading that far down your post do you :meh: :indifferent:

You don't seriously think anyone would of bothered reading that far down your post do you :meh: :indifferent:

Seeing as nobody else asked, it would suggest everyone did yes[emoji12]

Seeing as nobody else asked, it would suggest everyone did yes[emoji12]
Ignore him. He's only let out every now and again. He's harmless really but just a tad annoying at times.

Back