Venus Flowers

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Crocus and something else.... lol after tidying the garage thought I'd treat myself to some shooting.

Shot with the Venus 60mm and ambient light but some fill flash in 1.

1. Light and Dark

Light and Dark-1221-01
by bthomas124, on Flickr

2. Fill flash to brighten the 2nd Crocus up

Crocus Eyes
by bthomas124, on Flickr

3. Budding

IMG_1230
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_1236
by bthomas124, on Flickr

5. f5.6

IMG_1239
by bthomas124, on Flickr

6. f2.8

IMG_1237
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated

:ty:

NIce looking shots there Bryn, 3 & 4 for me as they have that velvety look to them plus they are nice and sharp.
Last one looks oof or soft, me thinks.

The first four Bryn for me are great shots, I really like the simpleness (if that's a word) and the composition of #4.(y)

The last two are nice and sharp in the center of the flower but I must admit to finding the oof foreground of the flower a little distracting.

George.

Number one is that sharp it looks like you have cut them out of another pic and placed them.

Primrose ??

Don't know mate the wife is the plant picker...

Whatever it is, its dirty :wacky:

NIce looking shots there Bryn, 3 & 4 for me as they have that velvety look to them plus they are nice and sharp.
Last one looks oof or soft, me thinks.

Thanks mate the pollen in the last one is sharp as a pin mate the petals are all oof... its called art honest Guv

The first four Bryn for me are great shots, I really like the simpleness (if that's a word) and the composition of #4.(y)

The last two are nice and sharp in the center of the flower but I must admit to finding the oof foreground of the flower a little distracting.

George.

Thanks mate and noted for future... was messing around with aperture and making sure I didn't blow the whites :D

Number one is that sharp it looks like you have cut them out of another pic and placed them.

Shhhhhhhhh your pic of the crocus was too good not to steal :D :p

Some nice bokeh there dude :)

Paul.

Thanks mate

Back