Sil

Name
Silvano
Edit My Images
No
eos M efM 11-22

in winter...i love sea !!!

2vDQs.jpg

Love the photo, just want to walk down to the harbour and soak it al in.

Reactions: Sil
Vernazza, and the Cinque Terra looks like a beautiful place. Are you local to it?

The reason I ask is this shot is taken at a nice time of day, but I really think you need to revisit it. There is so much potential along this coastline but for me unfortunately this shot doesn't work.

The cactus like vegetation in the foreground breaking the view of the town and rocky coastline is an issue, as are the overexposure in the sky and the artefacts/haloing along nearly all the edges.

Reactions: Sil
I don't mind the cactus in the foreground as i htink it adds depth. The halo now you mention it is noticeable, but I think that was produced in post which can be reduced/eliminated with more care in the processing. The highlights could be reduced to pull back the over exposure in the sky, but sometimes you can get away with it if the balance of the image overall is OK and I think it's about there, but reducing them slightly may also help.

@craig witout cactus there are thousand of photos of this location... i look for a different photo...but i have whitout cactus... for PP i will see for a better version... thank Craig very Kind... ;-)

@ Biker ... thank.. !! ;-)

Yes I like that... As Steve says the colours match very well! Address that haloing along the coastline and you have a Beauty!(y)

Back