Viaduct and a dead tree

I think there is a lot of potential in the image, but it's such a small file size it's hard to pull it out. The tree snaking under the surface of the water is the important thing and I think this needs to be emphasised.

50327389758_44c62e92b0_bv2.jpg

Thanks both.

I think there is a lot of potential in the image, but it's such a small file size it's hard to pull it out. The tree snaking under the surface of the water is the important thing and I think this needs to be emphasised.

View attachment 292533

Appreciate the edit :)

I suppose we're all different and see things differently. In that image, for me, the emphasis was the viaduct and the sky with the tree pointing at it and the 2nd was more about the tree hence why it has more image space in the frame ;)

Gareth I like those two shots as they are

Thank you Alf, appreciate the kind words :D

Well the tree will be pointing at the viaduct whichever way it is edited, that wasn't my point. It is that if the trunk under the water is emphasised more in post processing it looks more like the pointy bit is part of a bigger thing coming out of the water to point at the viaduct. But as you say we all see things differently or not at all.

I prefer the first image, actually it looks quite ethereal :)

Back