Critique Victorian Clayton Reservoir

Yes I have-its an unusual setting I'm drawn into the blue light top of shot though- maybe clone this out?

Looks very damp in there too-

Les

Love these. I'm a big fan of Industrial Heritage - and these are wonderful captures, which for me evoke real Victorian atmosphere. I'm pretty local to this - but didn't know they existed - are you able to let us know I more detail where they are? Cheers!

I was there myself last Friday.. the light was very.. er.. challenging not to mention the hoards of people that were milling around so knowing what it was actually like down there and the difficulties that needed to be overcome I think these are excellent shots that offer a real flavour of what it was like.

Sorry to say Joe I am using the past tense as it is due to be filled in today with liquid concrete or something so that bright shiny new houses can be constructed on the land... so RIP

Thank everyone

@Lez325 Les the blue light is what caught my eye in this shot, it daylight coming into the res,

@ST4 Ste know what you mean I lie this kind of subject and I had to get shots for the record its a shame its being demolished,

@2310 Return Joe it closes tomorrow at 4pm so you best get there quick http://goo.gl/maps/fyDwf

Last edited:
Reactions: ST4
Back