B&W View from The eye

Name
Marco
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone, went to london at the weekend, manage to get some shots in, hope you like them, any comments welcome :)

and a bit of a collage of the panoramas:

WOW! I have a massive soft spot for B&W photos and these landscape/cityscape shots are stunning. Number 1 is my fav, great shot from the London Eye :)

Purely some technical comments. Watch your horizon in #1 and the window frame and reflections in #4/#5 are distracting. Some blown areas of sky in a few too.

WOW! I have a massive soft spot for B&W photos and these landscape/cityscape shots are stunning. Number 1 is my fav, great shot from the London Eye :)
Thank you very much!! :)

I like all of these - only thing letting them down for me is the blown out areas of sky.
Thank you, yes I did think about the blown out bits, not sure how to sort it out on pp.

Purely some technical comments. Watch your horizon in #1 and the window frame and reflections in #4/#5 are distracting. Some blown areas of sky in a few too.
Thanks for the tips, i'll get the horizon sorted with the skew tool?
It was very hard not getting reflection in the shot :( and i thought if i cropped that picture with the frame and reflection it wouldn't look panoramic :p

If the highlights are clipped then you can't do much, it's a need for grad filters when shooting really.
Regards the horizon. Right click on the eyedropper, select the ruler, draw a line, then you need to go to image>rotate canvas>arbitrary>ok

Back