Viewing two images side by side in Lightroom Full Screen

Name
Trevor
Edit My Images
No
Long time Aperture user, now switching to Lightroom
i'm used to selecting 2 images and pressing F to view in full screen in aperture
If i select 2 in Lightroom and press F only one goes Full Screen.
somebody please give me the correct keyboard short cut.
Also, when in Full Screen in aperture I can press H to bring an adjustment overlay in order to edit while in Full Screen
Can't find the shortcut for that either

HELP...please..

Just had a quick google and found this on a Lightroom forum, as someone asked exactly the same question....

No, as you've discovered you can't use Compare in true Full-screen mode. However, you could get around this by using the Second Window (you don't have to have an actual second monitor), then enlarge it to full-screen size. In the menu bar at the top (which you can hide like a normal panel) you have various display options including Compare mode. So as the Second Window doesn't have side panels or filmstrip, you effectively get the Compare very close to true full screen mode.

Just had a quick google and found this on a Lightroom forum, as someone asked exactly the same question....

No, as you've discovered you can't use Compare in true Full-screen mode. However, you could get around this by using the Second Window (you don't have to have an actual second monitor), then enlarge it to full-screen size. In the menu bar at the top (which you can hide like a normal panel) you have various display options including Compare mode. So as the Second Window doesn't have side panels or filmstrip, you effectively get the Compare very close to true full screen mode.

Thanks. I’ve managed to find a workaround but it’s not as easy as a keyboard shortcut.

Back