Vocalists/Jazz/Bands

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Well not long to go until I start my vocalists and jazz gigs which I`m really looking forward too, I might even throw in the odd dancing too. All editing will be done on Capture one Pro 12 and Affinity Photo.

This is my all time favourite shot of Sam, taken with the X-T3 + XF 90mm f2.

Sam
by Dave, on Flickr

X-T2 + XF90mm f2

Sam
by Dave, on Flickr

Last edited:

Cobra

Just not pink enough
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Good start Dave, I particularly like the first image (y)

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Dave, really like Jazz Dance and Dan, maybe you could pull the shadows/blacks up on the right hand side on Dan but a great photograph.

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Good start Dave, I particularly like the first image (y)
Thank you Chris, Sam is my favourite one to date on the 1st.

Hi Dave, really like Jazz Dance and Dan, maybe you could pull the shadows/blacks up on the right hand side on Dan but a great photograph.
Thank you Roger, once I had edited them I deleted the whole lot as wanted the space on the laptop but it won`t happen again as now have this new one.

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Dave

All good Images, and good processing to B&W. I like the colouring used in Jazz dance as it suits the period displayed.
I must admit I have given up going to local live music around here as there are only so many times you can listen to "I predict a Riot" or "Your Sex is on Fire"

Pete

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Hi Dave

All good Images, and good processing to B&W. I like the colouring used in Jazz dance as it suits the period displayed.
I must admit I have given up going to local live music around here as there are only so many times you can listen to "I predict a Riot" or "Your Sex is on Fire"

Pete
Thank you Peter, it is only over the last year that I have got in to photographing the jazz gigs and totally love it now as each tune/song they play is different. I hope to be going again this weekend too.