Vocalists/Jazz/Bands and Photoshoots

Fuji Dave

I'm in Clover
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Well not long to go until I start my vocalists and jazz gigs which I`m really looking forward too, I might even throw in the odd dancing too. All editing will be done on Capture one Pro 12 and Affinity Photo.

This is my all time favourite shot of Sam, taken with the X-T3 + XF 90mm f2.

Sam by Dave, on Flickr

X-T2 + XF90mm f2

Sam by Dave, on Flickr

Last edited:
Good start Dave, I particularly like the first image (y)

Hi Dave, really like Jazz Dance and Dan, maybe you could pull the shadows/blacks up on the right hand side on Dan but a great photograph.

Good start Dave, I particularly like the first image (y)

Thank you Chris, Sam is my favourite one to date on the 1st.

Hi Dave, really like Jazz Dance and Dan, maybe you could pull the shadows/blacks up on the right hand side on Dan but a great photograph.

Thank you Roger, once I had edited them I deleted the whole lot as wanted the space on the laptop but it won`t happen again as now have this new one.

Great shots Dave, looks like you have a great music scene where you are. :)

Hi Dave

All good Images, and good processing to B&W. I like the colouring used in Jazz dance as it suits the period displayed.
I must admit I have given up going to local live music around here as there are only so many times you can listen to "I predict a Riot" or "Your Sex is on Fire"

Pete

Hi Dave

All good Images, and good processing to B&W. I like the colouring used in Jazz dance as it suits the period displayed.
I must admit I have given up going to local live music around here as there are only so many times you can listen to "I predict a Riot" or "Your Sex is on Fire"

Pete

Thank you Peter, it is only over the last year that I have got in to photographing the jazz gigs and totally love it now as each tune/song they play is different. I hope to be going again this weekend too.

Each set better than the last, nicely done Dave (y)

Is that a hair on her chest in the 1st one Dave ?
Both good (y)

Back