Voigtlander Vito C (minox type) Results!

Name
Suz
Edit My Images
Yes
Another slightly mixed bag. Not a distortion fest like the minolta. Back lighting is again something that totally confuses it. I wish I had the one with the backlight compensation button. Focussing came out better than I thought I'd manage.

R2-03860-0028 by Suzy Richards, on Flickr

R2-03860-0016 by Suzy Richards, on Flickr

R2-03860-0036 by Suzy Richards, on Flickr

It's such a brilliant little tiny camera. When you manage to load film in it correctly obviously...

It's great to carry around. It weighs nothing.

2 and 3 look correct.

Can you change the ASA on the film dial for backlit/frontlit subjects?

2 and 3 look correct.

Can you change the ASA on the film dial for backlit/frontlit subjects?

Good thought! It's a bit fiddly. I was using ASA 200 film so I'm assuming I'd need to put it to 100 to get a bit longer exposure time. Front lit are OK. It's definitely back lit it doesn't do at all. Don't think it's got a half press exposure lock either which is the other way of dealing with it.

Good thought! It's a bit fiddly. I was using ASA 200 film so I'm assuming I'd need to put it to 100 to get a bit longer exposure time. Front lit are OK. It's definitely back lit it doesn't do at all. Don't think it's got a half press exposure lock either which is the other way of dealing with it.

Yes. Just change it to suit what ever scene you are taking.

Winter is coming! So snow/frost shots will require some compensation the other way.

The problem is remembering to change it back again. Make it a habit to check before each shot.

I have just tried the ASA change and it's very, very difficult to change it at all. It's definitely not something you can do while out I don't think. I may have to settle on using ASA 320 for ISO 400 film as a compromise and 160 for 200 speed. It doesn't have a 400. Just goes from 320 to 500 which is a bit odd.

Had trouble finding the thing earlier. It's so small it just disappears on the shelf!

Back