Voodoo Six

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Recently shot London Heavy Metalers Voodoo Six and had an amazing time.

Be good to get some feedback about the shots here (Please be gentle)

2924865452_c979c489a6_o.jpg

2924012293_65b9c68599_o.jpg

2924864564_7f107a7753_o.jpg

2924863596_b807ee9ccb_o.jpg

2924010273_651d431bf5_o.jpg

2924008649_c5d26c1a18_o.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer #1. It seems so difficult to get colour to work at a gig. If you can, then stick with it is my thought; you managed that in #1. Well done.

Haha, just noticed that was the only colour shot i put up.
The problem with colour at this venue is that lights are flashing so manically, you end up with alot of horrible red parts to the shot, or totally red shots, and that just looks nasty!

Haha, just noticed that was the only colour shot i put up.
The problem with colour at this venue is that lights are flashing so manically, you end up with alot of horrible red parts to the shot, or totally red shots, and that just looks nasty!

That's the trouble with gigs. What the venue think is artistic and value adding for the event is the togger's worst enemy. I'm sure that Frank Sinatra was a dream to photograph when he performed; the lights would have been dot on and no effects. Well done on the images.

Really good set. No's 1, 2 & 3 are excellent.
I need to get some more gig practice I can't seem to get anywhere near this quality.

Andy

Good set, mate - no.1 is an obvious classic guitarist pose and a good shot, but I prefer the eye contact of 3 and 4.

Nice impression of power and 'loudness' from the drummer (y)

Number 3 for me - classic drummer pose, eye contact...............and that expression!! Reminds me of Animal in the Muppet show band:LOL:

Great set overall.

Number 3 for me - classic drummer pose, eye contact...............and that expression!! Reminds me of Animal in the Muppet show band:LOL:

Great set overall.

Its just a shame its a little soft :( Ah well, still love the shot myself

I LOVE shot no 2 :D

I like to try and get something different when im shooting, and tend to go for shots like this and try and be a little "artistic" in the PP. Haha!

Thanks for all the comments guys. I might bore you with my Enter Shikari shots later :)

Mike

Back