Critique Voyeurism

Name
Marie Hass
Edit My Images
Yes
My versions of voyeurism, in my rural area, consist of drive by shootings. lols.

There is no way I could remain anonymous (everybody knows everybody else, or is related to them).

Thank you in advance for commenting/critiquing

Marie

_MG_4106m2.jpg
convenient mart.jpg
_MG_4778mb&W.jpg

Taking photos from a moving vehicle? I would have thought it would be beneficial if everyone knows you, and knows you like photography :)

John, people that I knew would have posed if they knew I was taking their picture. Or, I would be the one getting shot! Many people carry concealed here, or do not hesitate to protect their privacy in other ways. So, I would prefer to be anonymous.

lols.

Marie

I really like your first shot, when I first looked it appeared (in my mind) to be a cinq-tych (not sure if there's such a word, but a triptych for 5 images not 3...) as each element of the cinq-tych has something going on.
I've also resorted to 'drive by' photography, feels very safe as you're already in the 'getaway car' LOL!!
The b&w conversion really complements the image and I like the way you've cropped it - nice straight verticals and plenty going on - the composition keeps me 'in' and my eye returning to each of the elements :)

John, people that I knew would have posed if they knew I was taking their picture. Or, I would be the one getting shot! Many people carry concealed here, or do not hesitate to protect their privacy in other ways. So, I would prefer to be anonymous.

lols.

Marie
Oh I see :eek: ..

Some good captures there :)

Back