Critique VSCC @ Brands Hatch

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
These are a few from the Vintage Sports Car Club event at Brands Hatch at the weekend.
Could really have done with a ND filter to knock the exposure down a couple of stops as it was so bright I was struggling to get the shutter speed low enough to get some motion blur.
Oh, and poxy bloody fences! :LOL:

Image-022 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-024 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-029 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-041 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-048 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-021 by David Walker, on Flickr

Loads more on my flickr if you want to see more of the same but with different old cars. :D

Oh crap so you were there as well, I was at the same spot as you did lol.
Oh really? It was pretty quiet there I thought, not sure if that was just because the vintage events are just less popular but I remember going there as a kid in the early 90's for the 'bit of everything' days and the place was heaving.

Going by your avatar, were you one of they guys I saw with the camouflaged lens?

Oh really? It was pretty quiet there I thought, not sure if that was just because the vintage events are just less popular but I remember going there as a kid in the early 90's for the 'bit of everything' days and the place was heaving.

Going by your avatar, were you one of they guys I saw with the camouflaged lens?

Only the hood has camo band on it, I'm probably the only non Brit guy holding a Sony A9 + 100-400mm there.

Every thing except BSB seems quiet, although DTM saw a bigger gate then last year.

I would have gone but was doing horses this weekend.

Some nice vintage stuff

Thank you. :)

Although a vintage racer might be a step too far, I have come away from the weekend looking at ebay classifieds for classic cars. Don't tell the missus!

Always a sucker for VSCC shots!

The closest meet they have here is the hillclimb at Wiscombe park which they share the weekend with the 500 club. I always come away with a hankering for a Norton Cooper (and a waistline that would fit in the cockpit!!!) Could be tempted by a 7 special too.

Back