Wabbit in the headlights....a bit of fun

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of barely processed jpegs to show the extreme risks taken to life and limb,while staking hares.;) They don't tell ya about all this in the books do they:eek: ?

Actually this is far less of a worry than being squished by a damn big tractor. I'd like to play the bravado card and tell you how I played chicken with a truck but sadly I can't really,mind full camo and a sneaky git......... maybe I could,.........nah !! My mate the game keeper is driving so I'm very confident he has his eyes open which he did and pulled off road to allow me to grab the little rascal in the second image This little fella is a bit of a star and seems late for such a tiny thing. We nabbed this on sat and managed to see again mon, but i've only got a week with him now :( I didn't get much of him second outing but maybe have something nicer image wise , where I'm not asking the camera for a miracle:D:D,

So here's a bit of fun, not seriously processed the iso is through the roof 25600, so I just thought with so little time I'd share and then run off and see if I can get something a little more serious for ya later. I love the expression just before fella shot off .

A wickedly funny incident both keeper, I and my darling all giggling llke kids.

Tell me do other folks get potentially flattened by tractors and play chicken :Dwith four wheel drives or is it just me:banghead:

Gotta get the shot huh:whistle:

_S2I9817 by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

_S2I9823 by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

Naturally it's all a lie images are shot at 800mm I have hours to move, .

Too cute !!

stu

Back