Walking The Dog.

Lovely symmetry and that person gives a great sense of scale! I'm no expert but I'd be inclined to snap a bit off the top so that the symmetry is better? Really nice

Thanks you. Yes, the crop was a dilemma for me. I tried it but went back to this one. I will try the crop again though. (y)

Beautiful.
Leave the crop as is...it saves it looking like a Rorschach test.

Whats not to like
Very nice.

It's difficult to be critical of this image. One for the wall. Great symmetry and delightful colour.

That's the sort of image that would look great on a large canvas so that the subjects are just visible in the distance.

My only criticism would be I'd like to see the legs on the dog, but I guess to do that would have been to get lower, then you might have not got the reflection as you did.

Having the subjects definitely adds that extra.

It's difficult to be critical of this image. One for the wall. Great symmetry and delightful colour.

Thank you Sue.

That's the sort of image that would look great on a large canvas so that the subjects are just visible in the distance.

My only criticism would be I'd like to see the legs on the dog, but I guess to do that would have been to get lower, then you might have not got the reflection as you did.

Having the subjects definitely adds that extra.

Fair point about the dog's legs and not one I'd considered if I'm honest but now you point it out, yep. :)

Maybe it's a Dachshund. :LOL:

Back