Walking with ghosts?

Edit My Images
No
I was out for a stroll on the Northern Glyderau today and on my ascent of Foel Goch I noted this viewpoint of the Ogwen Valley for my return journey should I find nothing better higher up.

As I sat waiting for some light I felt very uneasy about a strange happening about an hour before this shot was taken.

I was having a sit down on the ridge of Y Llwmllwyd when an old boy walked past. We exchanged a hearty hello and he then went on his way. Five minutes later I started down and there was no sign of him anywhere. Anyone familiar with the place will know that from the ridge down to Ogwen there is really only one feasible descent for a walker and it is in full view for most of the way.

I kept expecting to see him or even catch him up but he never reappeared. Heaven knows where went, but not, one would hope, down the steep cliffs of Creigiau Gleision which fall into Cwm Coch.

Very strange...

The Ogwen Valley by Nick Livesey Mountain Images, on Flickr

Love this and the colours are to die for!

Lovely scene and beautiful tones Nick.

Let's hope he didn't fall Nick lovely spot indeed, ps just popped into cafe to say hello and a bite to eat, enjoy your day off, catch you next time.
Kevin

Amazing scene, amazing colours and a wonderful sky, great capture Nick.

Back