weekly WALLYBOYS 52 FOR 2017 RUSTIC FESTIVE AND WEATHER ADDED COMPLETED

Whole lotta snow, welllll, more than I saw :)

Nice close composition and low POV I might have gone a little lower to remove the houses.

Cheers.

Technically just a sprinkle but much more than I've seen recently. (y)

Good grief ... arctic tundra by comparison to what we had. I would have shot from indoors, wimp that I am. Nice take Walter.

Good one...:)... I wish we had the snow rather than all the rain that has stopped falling since last night.

Cheers
Kath

It's a very slight exaggeration but nicely composed. But unlike some others I'm not jealous that it didn't snow in London...

Excelllent POV and compo but maybe a smidge more off the bottom to remove those bonnet lines. (y)

Mineral, I love the grittines of the shot and the distortion really suits it (y)

Whole lotta snow, good dof and perspective and the central composition really works :clap:

Mineral - Not one of your best I'm afraid Walter, on theme (as far as I'm concerned), but not the most exciting of shots (says he posting a PABD).
Whole - Not fair, our snow was very light and didn't settle... Good job capturing teh snow actually falling.

Good and novel choice Walter. This one looks in need of TLC .. not sure I'd take the chance of using it if I knew what it looked like from outside. . Spot on theme.

Structure, 3 cars, odd numbers work well in photography.

Long exposure would work well here to blur the cars...I'm on a long exposure bender at the moment :)

Cheers.

Sadly, yes I do recognise the Routine Walter ... know it all to well. Colourful and sharp detail.

I really like the forest of lights and poles, so much part of everyone's routine.

Whole - nice framing, they say less is more, in this case it definitely works
Structure - rule of 3s works in photos too!
Routine - definitely emotive. composition is chaotic, but this is how i generally feel at this time of the morning so it works for me

All spot on for the themes, well done!

Hi Walter,
Structure - I can see where you're coming from, adding context to the shot by including the cars / road.
But I'm not sure it works for me, the angles seem wrong / uninteresting. There must be another angle somewhere, maybe one to scope out for a re-shoot?
Routine - Loving the sea of lamp posts, it really says something about modern life. Good array of colours too :)

That's one advantage of working a 2 shift system as I see very little traffic as I'm well out of the rush hour nightmare although I do take pleasure in listening to it on the local radio at work.

(y)

Back