WALLYBOYS 52 FOR 2018. HOME AND ROUND ADDED

That's 51 I don't mind waiting for, Walter! :cool:

Interesting architecture that, Walter!

Couldn't you tackle the light keystone tweak?

Just for you, buddy… :cool:

c%20gpp%201.jpg

WOW Thanks Daniel, also brought out more detail, great job sir, i will use this as a template for further posts.

Very kind of you, Walter!

That's 50 I won't mind waiting for! :D

Last edited:
Hmm so Milan is the place to be for blue skies! I like the geometrical shapes :)

I can imagine those ppl thought they were well out of shot but shooting as much as you have, having them there gives a sense of scale

Great building I like all the arches and the steps leading yo up to the gate

Welcome back Walter

The gate is tiny but still lots of detail.

Great photo and great blue sky! I like the symmetry of the composition.

Liking that Milan building against the strong blue sky Walter, a nice place indeed !!

As for people, shame about the crop being a tad uneven, but still a nice bright and colourful image, and I like that the audience is on it's feet, a nice festive/new year image :)

Very nice people shot Sir, with the added interest of the audience in the foreground.(y)

George.

Good job given the lighting conditions, I like that there is detail in the people of the audience.

Nicely lit, subjects are well lit and the silhouettes of the crowd contrast nicely against them.
I feel it could do with a little levelling as you are pretty much head on, so the slight angle on the horizontals isn't perspective.

Lovely shot the audience look like they are on their feet, it must have been a good show. The audience silhouettes add to the atmosphere of the shot.

Nice contrast between the People in the crowd and the People on the stage. Think you should get double points for that, not that points are awarded.
However I feel you should also lose a point for the actors not being central to your picture, a slight movement of your camera would have solve that, and also doing a bit of photoshopping to get the stage level.

Pete

Great contrast between the people on the stage all dressed in white and the silhouettes of the audience. And I like that you have a photographer included :)

Back