1. Oxford_Matt

Oxford_Matt

Name:
    Matt
    Edit My Images:
    No
    I’m after a IPhone 6s or 7 for my sons birthday.
    Must be in full working order, Good Condition with good battery life.

Obviously he wouldn’t be impressed if I got him a pink one either .

Thanks Guys

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. David Mercer

David Mercer

Name:
    David
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi Matt, my son is just about to upgrade next Tuesday/Wednesday so his iPhone 6s 32gb in gold will be up for sale if you're interested? boxed, charger etc.

As i'm replying to your post do you state what the budget is or do I put it up for sale? not sure how it works.

David

3. Oxford_Matt

Oxford_Matt

Name:
    Matt
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi David, Thanks for your reply.
    If you could upload a few pics and let me know what your after for it. Thanks again. Matt

4. David Mercer

David Mercer

Name:
    David
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Sure will, I’ll get some taken in the morning and uploaded and have a word with Adam regarding what he’s after for it.

David.

5. Oxford_Matt

Oxford_Matt

Name:
    Matt
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Thanks David.

6. David Mercer

David Mercer

Name:
    David
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi Matt, I will have to clear out some space in my drop box folder when I get in later and put the pictures in there as i'm trying to upload the pictures to the thread and it keeps saying "security error" even though the size is within limits.

David.

7. Oxford_Matt

Oxford_Matt

Name:
    Matt
    Edit My Images:
    No
    No probs David.

Thanks

8. Oxford_Matt

Oxford_Matt

Name:
    Matt
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Any Joy David ??

9. andyred

andyred

Name:
    And
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Might have a 6 coming up in next month if you don’t get any luck :)

10. David Mercer

David Mercer

Name:
    David
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi Matt, really sorry for the delay but it looks like my son has been scammed on fleebay as the phone he was upgrading to was due to arrive on Saturday and didn't then it was promised today and postie has just been and it's still not arrived so that now been reported.

The phone will be going up for sale but there might be a slight delay now until we find a replacement for him so he can move this on so I fully understand if this delay doesn't meet your requirements and you need to search for an alternative.

The pictures I have put in drop box folder below are close ups so you can see the condition and blemishes and to be as transparent as possible, the screen itself only has slight hair line scratches and are only visible when the phone is held at a certain angle, the two marks highlighted with the ruler must have been caused by the case that has been on it but as you can see they are tiny. it comes boxed with the charger and i will throw in a new charging cable, obviously the ear buds won't be included for hygiene reasons.

I have gone off previous listings on here and he would be happy with £140 including postage via RMSD.

If you need any more info or pictures please let me know.

Regards, David.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vd36nb5wuas5afz/AACz9ePUP0K0JfitqjQ95TcNa?dl=0

11. Oxford_Matt

Oxford_Matt

Name:
    Matt
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi David, Sorry to hear of your sons issues with his upgrade.
    Fingers crossed it turns up.
    Unfortunately it was required for a birthday present so we had to purchase another. I really appreciate your efforts and I’m sure he won’t have any probs selling it. Matt