Warning: Contains watersplashes.

Name
Spencer
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, so everyone has been doing it, and I thought I would give it a go as well. I apologise to those who are all "dropleted" out.

Couldn't quite master the collision thing - I just can't get the collisions to actually happen.

Anyway - feel free to comment, crit, let me know what you think and any pointers would be appreciated :)

My own crit:
The lighting could be better - there's too many reflections in the droplets themselves. I've got a plan to improve this but need to set everything up again to give it a go.

A lower angle may have produced a better image in most of the shots.

ST2_7164 by OutLore, on Flickr

ST2_7221 by OutLore, on Flickr

ST2_7273 by OutLore, on Flickr

ST2_7640 by OutLore, on Flickr

Last edited:
These are really nice. I love the vomiting you have used in each (pp?). I didn't notice too much reflection in there unless you have worked that out of the images?

These are really nice. I love the vomiting you have used in each (pp?). I didn't notice too much reflection in there unless you have worked that out of the images?

Thanks - the colours have been increased in PP, but it was a coloured background reflecting from the surface of the water.

The reflections have not been touched though :thinking:

no 1 has a christmassy feel...
and at that distance looks 100% sharp
cheers
geof

All great shots but number 4 for me great attempt I'm still trying to get this done but proving a little awkward

Back