*WARNING*Not for the FAINT HEARTED (Blood)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
OMG!!!!!!! My art teacher at school used to say 'Suffer for thyne art!' by that he meant going out in the cold and rain! I don't think even he would have DARED go that far!!!!!

AWSOME!!!!!!! :notworthy:

Absolutely cracking shots and a fabulous sequence
Thanks for your comment Oldgit:D
OMG!!!!!!! My art teacher at school used to say 'Suffer for thyne art!' by that he meant going out in the cold and rain! I don't think even he would have DARED go that far!!!!!

AWSOME!!!!!!! :notworthy:
Old school quotes we all know a few of those:LOL: Thanks for looking LB:D

Incredible...I wish I could take shots as good as those with two hands!!

well you have got some really positive comments there...a great sequence of shots...eugh!! ;)

Haha I can imagine that. "Ow! My hand! Damn mosquito!"
"Well squish it then!"
"No! Get the camera! Quickly!"

Love the pictures. :D

Brook.

I'm impressed with those pics. I could do with a good macro lens for my canon 30d any recommendations folks?

WoW! What you have to go through in the name of photography eh? :LOL: Love the set, and I'm impressed that you let it have your blood :wacky:

Wow - amazing shots

As my Mum used to tell me - no pain, no gain!

Haha I can imagine that. "Ow! My hand! Damn mosquito!"
"Well squish it then!"
"No! Get the camera! Quickly!"

Love the pictures. :D

Brook.
Haha, thanks for looking Brook:D
I'm impressed with those pics. I could do with a good macro lens for my canon 30d any recommendations folks?

The ef 100 f2.8 gives you 1.1 and is popular, or if you're rich the MPE-65 gives you 1.1 up to 5.1. Thanks for looking :D

WoW! What you have to go through in the name of photography eh? :LOL: Love the set, and I'm impressed that you let it have your blood :wacky:
It was bitting me anyway so hey go with it. Thanks for looking:D
Wow - amazing shots

As my Mum used to tell me - no pain, no gain!

A wise Mum, thanks for looking Kelack:D

I'm astounded at the quality of images you are producing with 'non-pro/dslr' kit, have these been cropped much and what sort of ratio are getting with this set-up?

Much, much better than anything I could do with a normal macro lens. :clap:

I'm astounded at the quality of images you are producing with 'non-pro/dslr' kit, have these been cropped much and what sort of ratio are getting with this set-up?

Much, much better than anything I could do with a normal macro lens. :clap:
Thanks for looking Hacker, I think I can get about 6.1 at full zoom and closest focus. I have a canon dslr and kenko tubes and to be honest it just doesn't really match what the panny and raynox produces. Plus the panny is a quarter of the weight. :D

Great shots but very gory and definitely not for the faint hearted! A good subject - at least with a mozzy, you know he's not going anywhere for a while - not til he's stuffed his face at least.

I've just got a new camera - a Nikon D40X. Pleased as punch with it but it was a toss-up between that and a Canon Eos digi SLR.

Helen

Great shots but very gory and definitely not for the faint hearted! A good subject - at least with a mozzy, you know he's not going anywhere for a while - not til he's stuffed his face at least.

I've just got a new camera - a Nikon D40X. Pleased as punch with it but it was a toss-up between that and a Canon Eos digi SLR.

Helen

Thanks for looking Helen, Hope you enjoy your new camera, I like getting new toys :D. Did you have many lenses for your 300v? as they would have worked with the canon dslr and if so may have saved you a few quid.

Thanks for looking Helen, Hope you enjoy your new camera, I like getting new toys :D. Did you have many lenses for your 300v? as they would have worked with the canon dslr and if so may have saved you a few quid.

Good point. I only had a kit lens and a Sigma zoom lens that I never managed to get good pictures from. Also hubby bought me the Nikon and he bought himself the D200 with lots of expensive lenses that I can use anytime. My pics on my gallery are taken with his macro lens - it's the dog's dangleys (his lens, not my pics, although they're better in flickr).

Helen

How much did you have to threaten him? ;)

Congrats on the new camera and lenses, enjoy those.

I think it was more like how much did I have to promise him than threaten him - but we won't go into that here!

Helen

I'll leave that to your imagination! He said he wanted something aural but I couldn't think what my ears had to do with anything! Now I'll probably get kicked off for being too naughty!!!

I'm starting to think you guys should take this to PM:nono:

Private message left click on the username and select send private message :)

Why? it's used for off topic chat.

Cool! You know what these husbands are like. They don't like us wives talking to other men privately! That would be very naughty indeed. I must stop talking on these forums, I get very cheeky.

Helen

Haha I'm a husband myself and talk to many people, it's no different then you talking to someone at work really :shrug: maybe if you let him see as well you wouldn't have a problem:eek: anyway enjoy you time here and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask:)

To get back on topic, you naughty people :nono:

With words like 'warning' and 'blood' in the title I just had to look. :)

Was I disappointed ? Not on your nelly. :)

Superb sequence, I am one jealous bunny. (Of the pics NOT what you had to do to get 'em. )

(y)

To get back on topic, you naughty people :nono:

With words like 'warning' and 'blood' in the title I just had to look. :)

Was I disappointed ? Not on your nelly. :)

Superb sequence, I am one jealous bunny. (Of the pics NOT what you had to do to get 'em. )

(y)

Thanks for looking Richmond, glad you like the set :D

simply stunning pics

Back