Was It Really 2017?

Edit My Images
No
Very nice and moody, composed and processed well. How did you write your car off?

OP
Dale.
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
very nice
Very moody Dale, liking it very much - shame about the car!
Very nice and moody, composed and processed well. How did you write your car off?

thanks chaps.

How did you write your car off?
Heading back towards The Buachaille on the 82 and a motorbike overtook an oncoming car and had to squeeze between us, scraping my car from headlight to tailight with a steel framed pannier fitted to it. It was an old C-max that was great for such outings but with over £3k of damage, not worth fixing, so it was written off. There was heavy front suspension damage too

If the biker had been 6 inches further to his right, different story that I don't even want to contemplate.

21200573_10156568651282892_3365577966108504088_o.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Si
Edit My Images
Yes
thanks chaps.

Heading back towards The Buachaille on the 82 and a motorbike overtook an oncoming car and had to squeeze between us, scraping my car from headlight to tailight with a steel framed pannier fitted to it. It was an old C-max that was great for such outings but with over £3k of damage, not worth fixing, so it was written off. There was heavy front suspension damage too

If the biker had been 6 inches further to his right, different story that I don't even want to contemplate.

View attachment 284753

Ouch, I seem to recall you posting about this at the time - a harrowing experience!

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Very nice Dale - I can sympathise about the car as I wrote mine off last November heading out for a sunrise at the Cob in Dorset. Drove into flood water :(