Was It Really 2017?

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
... and my first outing with my 5Div, wrote my car off the same day too.

Decided not to centralise this one, I have tons of the castle that way. Processed today as I'm looking for entries for my Photographer's Bar in Natural World Photography with The Guild of Photographers.

Kilchurn. by Dale, on Flickr

Very nice and moody, composed and processed well. How did you write your car off?

very nice
Very moody Dale, liking it very much - shame about the car!
Very nice and moody, composed and processed well. How did you write your car off?

thanks chaps.

How did you write your car off?

Heading back towards The Buachaille on the 82 and a motorbike overtook an oncoming car and had to squeeze between us, scraping my car from headlight to tailight with a steel framed pannier fitted to it. It was an old C-max that was great for such outings but with over £3k of damage, not worth fixing, so it was written off. There was heavy front suspension damage too

If the biker had been 6 inches further to his right, different story that I don't even want to contemplate.

21200573_10156568651282892_3365577966108504088_o.jpg

Last edited:
thanks chaps.

Heading back towards The Buachaille on the 82 and a motorbike overtook an oncoming car and had to squeeze between us, scraping my car from headlight to tailight with a steel framed pannier fitted to it. It was an old C-max that was great for such outings but with over £3k of damage, not worth fixing, so it was written off. There was heavy front suspension damage too

If the biker had been 6 inches further to his right, different story that I don't even want to contemplate.

View attachment 284753

Ouch, I seem to recall you posting about this at the time - a harrowing experience!

I like that Dale

Thanks chaps.

Hoping to return soon.

Back