Wasdale this morning

Not sure if it's works from there Alf, with the gorse cutting into the horizon like that. I like the idea of using some of those large bogs/puddles as foreground especially if there's a good reflection though. Makes a nice change from shooting lakeside

…speechless!

I like it a lot. Just wish I'd been there.

Thanks Peter other than the odd passing car I never saw anyone elseso I was all alone:D

Excellent photography

Thanks James

Not sure if it's works from there Alf, with the gorse cutting into the horizon like that. I like the idea of using some of those large bogs/puddles as foreground especially if there's a good reflection though. Makes a nice change from shooting lakeside

Stuart I see your point and I would have exluded the lake if I could have but it was not happening I did even consider cloning out the lake.
I did shoot on the lake shore but it was too choppy even for good long exposure shots and not choppy enough to get nice movement.

…speechless!

Really Daniel that does surprise me in a good way I hope although I am not going to sulk if you pointed out those little niggles you usually have:wave:
:ty:

Really Daniel that does surprise me in a good way I hope although I am not going to sulk if you pointed out those little niggles you usually have

Now that you say it… I found something
in the water, the twelfth grass centre right
is a tad too short, How's that?

Now that you say it… I found something
in the water, the twelfth grass centre right
is a tad too short, How's that?

Now I am speecless

:LOL:

Great capture, the diagonal lines of the clouds and reflections draw you into the scene nicely.

I like that and like you am prone to try finding little pools/ponds if the main body of water isn't still.

Thanks steve
I notced you used a pond on the last set I saw on Flickr for the same reason.

Back