Beginner Water Balloons

looking good, when you've kept the light off the background as well it's easy to remove the popper in post. I just used a brush to remove it, then copied some spray with the lasso tool and transformed into space left behind.

balloonedit.jpg

Focus and background loot spot on to me (y)

The ting I find with water balloons is I don;t know how to get them to burst with a nice "mist", rather than big clumps of water, if that makes any sense lol

looking good, when you've kept the light off the background as well it's easy to remove the popper in post. I just used a brush to remove it, then copied some spray with the lasso tool and transformed into space left behind.

Paint a garden cane black and stick a pin to the end?

Mate thats amazing. Exactly what I wanted. I shall give it a go in photoshop this week.

Cheers for the comments. I do like freezing the moment :) maybe I'll try some more soon.

Thats a great capture, looks messy though haha

Back