Water Droplets

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
After reading This tutorial, I decided to buy some food colouring and give it ago myself.

Need to buy some coloured card really. I've learnt alot from this and it was so much fun to do.

Picture's have been tweaked using Picasa2 as i'm still waiting for photoshop CS3.

DSC_0039640x480-1.jpg

DSC_0110640x480.jpg

DSC_0108640x480.jpg

I admire you guys who have the patience for this type of stuff - I know I don't

I like #2 most because of that little round droplet in the air.

Splendid effort!(y)

thanks for the reply.

gonna give it another bash with a faster shutter next time as i've got loads with droplets in the air but they have motion blur lol.

I think the first is by far the best of the bunch imhgo ... (y) ... because the best droplet pics are nearly always shot level, or nearly, with the surface to isolate the droplets ... :shrug:

:p

I agree with you venomator #1 for me is the best. Not tried this type of photography myself so any comments from me are purely my opinion. Maybe better shots possible once you get some card Dal as the background maybe detracts some attention from the droplet. But then you may not get the patterns within the droplet. Lots of experimentation needed me thinks.

Excellent first try though Dal and why I love TP site as it gives both inspiration and help.

[S1]Team Sony[/S1]

I think the first is by far the best of the bunch imhgo ... (y) ... because the best droplet pics are nearly always shot level, or nearly, with the surface to isolate the droplets ... :shrug:

:p

the thing i dont like with number 1 is the black mark in the background, i don't actually know what it is lol.

I agree with you venomator #1 for me is the best. Not tried this type of photography myself so any comments from me are purely my opinion. Maybe better shots possible once you get some card Dal as the background maybe detracts some attention from the droplet. But then you may not get the patterns within the droplet. Lots of experimentation needed me thinks.

Excellent first try though Dal and why I love TP site as it gives both inspiration and help.

[S1]Team Sony[/S1]

Cheers paul, i think the main downside is that i'm still using the inbuilt flash (hint hint lol). Will have to pop into an art shop and get some card during the week.

Well i've got loads of food colouring so there will be lots of practice :D

Back