Water Drops II

Name
Heini
Edit My Images
Yes
Another water drop experiment...my 1st time. C&C welcome. Thanks!(y)

0015.JPG

love the colours, how'd you set it up?

The setup was just a plastic container under the tap with some food colouring in it. Bacause the drops accumulate and fall at a very constant rate I could play with the timing.
I'll try to post a photo of the setup...it is very primitive and nothing fancy...we can all have a good laugh :)

So the colours actually in the water, rather than a background or reflection?

Either way, I like it.

Note to self: I gotta have a go at this myself soon... )

Ok....get ready to laugh at this one...:LOL:...heres the promised image showing my primitive set up for the shot above....and the yes the colour is in the water.:nuts:

DSC_0086-1.JPG

Hahaha, that is quality ;) It's all about the end result and your photo looks great to my (untrained) eye. It's always the simple things that work best, good stuff :)

What kind of lens did you use, and what settings!

I love it, I may have a go!!

Lovely shot, like the colours and that you caught two drops coming down, nice timing, and the one on the water. and easy set up. (y)

It's a fantastic photo Heini. What lens have you got now as the Exif data shows it was taken at 300mm. Didn't realise you had a 300mm lens yet.

The metal thing is a "metal thing"...hehehe...you wash your hands with it to remove garlic and fish odour instantly...strange but true...it works!

Back