Water theme

Edit My Images
No
Heres a couple of shots I took Friday from Snowdonia. The weather forecast was supposed to excellent for that day and I had a long hill walk planned. I did the walk but the weather was naff and light was just grey and no good. I had to settle for a couple of waterfall shots for the day.

Hope you like.

Handheld with nifty fifty at F22 in a little mountain pool the subject was a little bigger than my hand.
IMG_4519.jpg

This one was with my shiny new canon 17-40L which I had been dying to try out in the hills to no avail :crying:
IMG_4627.jpg

Wouldn't mind a comment or two :)

Sie

The first one does nothing for me, but I think the second one is really nice.

The first one does nothing for me, but I think the second one is really nice.

Same here but I can't help thinking there's two shots in the second one. The light coming through the trees is lovely and could be a shot on it's own.

play with the levels in the second and saturation just to warm it up a bit and bring the colours out and add extra vibrancy to it. I've had a play and recon its a corker after a dab of PP. the light shining though the side really makes it...
very nice :D

Ooh #2 is a beauty. (y)

I think I would be making a mental note to return to that place. It must have great potential for a range of shots.

Thanks for the comments.

The waterfall is actually cordened off. You are restriced where you go and you cannot get close. If I had the freedom I would have had a field day :). It also means that this shot has prolly been done a thousand times from the same spot :(

shiato storm: Believe it or not I had done some PP on it. The light rays were way brighter than that and a little digital blending was thrown in. I think your right about the warmth now you mention it it seems obvious. The highlights arn't blown out anywhere but I am not sure I can change much without everything else in the picture suffering unless I just choose to do the water alone by selection.

Sie

Back