Waterfall on Eigg

Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely little place on the Isle of Eigg.
Very narrow, cold streaming water round the ankles, lots of midges celebrating my visit, but pretty nice spot. Thank you for looking and enjoy your Sunday!!

aWHNdt1.jpg

1mV4XMW.jpg

ZIU2qaC.jpg

I like those, a bit different from the norm. Lots of shadows but that doesn't bother me at all. The 2nd image is the standout for me, a very nice composition.

This must've taken some finding, I really must get to Eigg.

No 2 for me. Some detail in the shadows on the 3rd and I think it might have edged it for me but the colouring and tones in 2 are great

Three very nice shots Sir, and like others #2 would be my personal fav'.(y)

George.

Thank you so much for all your comments. Will keep the mono one, but the second one will get the best "place" in the collection ;)

Top one for me, I prefer it in colour to mono. I like the way the light is picking out the boulders in the middle foreground and leads you up to the waterfall.

And you have chosen the perfect shutter speed for the type of water effect I like too :)

I generally find waterfall shots can be quite boring but these are rather good, you've found interesting compositions and the contrasts are great. Good work

Excellent set, love No2 (y)

Those are just stunning I love the shadows and light in these the tones in the colour shots is just great. The mono works very well for me.

Good set. I like them all,but no 3 would be my favourite. I like the tones, and the water stands out more.

Back