Waterfalls!

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Evening all. I was stuck in the US with work for a weekend so decided to go to one of the any parks in Pennsylvania - Ricketts Glen State Park in this case which had around 20+ waterfalls in it. I've always wanted to get a good shot of the 'classic' waterfall shot - long exposure etc. but never managed it due to where i was previously living. But this time, due to work baggage constraints, i did;t have any filters or tripod so had to utilise what i had - rocks to balance the camera...

81c4046034018118665200f1c1197db7

3e0d66f8f5ba03780330fd3ac55d83a0

0d0b96b70ae2717df92d382faf0384f6

They all work for me - but I've a love for waterfalls :)

Only comment is that number one has a little too much blurring of the water - a slightly shorter exposure time would have worked.

Also, colour-wise, they all seem to lack something - seem a little "flat" - but that could be down to my monitor.

All in all, if you have the raw files, you have a great chance of working them again.

thanks for the feedback. I actually desaturated the photo a bit as the green came through really strong and looked (to me anyway) a bit fake; like i'd gone overboard on the saturation.

Yeah, that happens at times. I'm sure those who have more PP knowledge will be able to advise.

Back