Watersmeet, North Devon

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Last Summer I spent a week staying in a self-catering place right on the East Lyn river near to Lynmouth, Devon. Was mainly a walking holiday but did get a chance to get out onto the river for a few shots, I'm a sucker for the area so going back again this year so hopefully my shots will get better each year, this year will be my third visit!

16981691896_0f4f4ce515_c.jpg

17007668745_bcf965b6b1_c.jpg

17006787901_77eb1c9c4c_c.jpg

Adam

Nice shots, I am a regular visitor too, normally only a long weekend here and there, but always take in the Watersmeet walk and Valley of the Rocks.

I really like all of those.

Lynmouth isn't too far from me but I've not been. Don't suppose you could post co-ordinates for where the spot in your photos is? Or describe where?
Thanks.

Thanks a lot David, if you travel to Lynmouth, there is a car park at the bottom where you can park, you then just walk up river, the walk goes all the way along side the river to the Watersmeet National Trust house, these photos were taken at various points along the river, with a bit of scrambling involved!

I like these pics, i would be proud of them if i had taken them :D

Thanks!

Love a good waterfall photo, well done

Thank you!

Nice shots, I am a regular visitor too, normally only a long weekend here and there, but always take in the Watersmeet walk and Valley of the Rocks.

Yes done those two walks both years that I have been, this year I'm doing two weeks, covering Lynmouth, Lynton, Woolacombe and Hartland Quay, really looking forward to it.

Adam

Back