Wattbike £25 Discount Code

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
If anyone is planning on purchasing a new Wattbike, such as the next generation Atom.

You can save yourself £25 using this link which I got when I bought mine this morning.

Wattbike Discount Code - £25

I get a voucher in return for you doing this. But given shipping on a Wattbike is £60, this £25 can help towards it.

How do you like your Atom? I keep looking at them but just can't bring myself to spend that on a machine. It's more than my Concept 2 cost (though I had to sell that when I moved to a smaller house....)

How do you like your Atom? I keep looking at them but just can't bring myself to spend that on a machine. It's more than my Concept 2 cost (though I had to sell that when I moved to a smaller house....)

I had the first version that I ran with Zwift, hated it and returned it within the 30 day trial period. I found the gear changes sluggish and just all around usability with the program pretty poor.

I have just ordered the Next Generation one that was released on the 1st. Unfortunately they are on a 15 week delivery, so won't know how it performs for a while.

But given they have changed the magnetics on it to match the likes of Tacx and Wahoo, it should be a massive improvement.

I currently have my road bike on a Tacx Neo, but I was wanting something more compact and dedicated. It was a close call between the Atom and the Wahoo Kickr bike, but the £1000 difference swung it.

Back