Wave panning at Brighton

Clever change of strategy as nothing is more boring than a blue sky!
This wave is quite a delectable pleasure, thanks Stu

I love it Stu.
It's the kind of thing I'd happily print and hang. :)

Great shot very inventive, lovely colour and texture, as Ruth says definitely one for the wall.

Lovely light and nicely captured. I do find the little splash on the right a bit distracting but you can't have everything!

Clever change of strategy as nothing is more boring than a blue sky!
This wave is quite a delectable pleasure, thanks Stu
Thanks, Kodiak. I fired off a couple of frames of a nice groyne stretching out to sea and was all a bit meh about it, so thought this would be a far better bet.

I love it Stu.
It's the kind of thing I'd happily print and hang. :)
Thanks, Ruth! I might giving this a go print wise.

Great stuff
Thanks, Julian.

I really like this.
Thanks.

I like it well thought of
Thanks.

Great shot very inventive, lovely colour and texture, as Ruth says definitely one for the wall.
Thanks, Steve.

Beautiful!. +1 to one for the wall!
Thanks. 3 votes for the wall, I really should try printing it then!

Very nice Stu
Thanks, Alf.

Lovely light and nicely captured. I do find the little splash on the right a bit distracting but you can't have everything!
Thanks, Stephen. I know what you a mean, a valid point, but this one was the best of the bunch.

Looks almost like a painting, lovely!
Thanks, Brian. If only I could paint!

Awesome capture, looks like a painting and I love the way the light catches the top of the waves!!!

Kellett

"Cracking" shot Stu, great comp', really nice water movement, and spot on colour.(y)

George.

Awesome capture, looks like a painting and I love the way the light catches the top of the waves!!!

Kellett

Cracking technique to get this as good as it is.

"Cracking" shot Stu, great comp', really nice water movement, and spot on colour.(y)

George.

Detail on the front and back of the wave is very nice Stu with that fabulous light.

Liking this one Stu. The sunlight on the back of the breaker is lovely.

Yeah I like it, something a bit different.

Cheers all for taking the time to comment.

I like that splash of golden light along the crest of the wave.... and the little plume of water flicking up over the top RH 1/3rd. Nice contrasting light between the dark sea in front and the sunlight hitting the crest, together with the strong diagonal works a treat(y)

Back