Weasel & bank vole

Nice pics, kinda glad they're separate images :)

Both very nice shot John (y)

Really good shots John - good technically - realistic colours and attractive bg's and composition

Great work John neither species being easy,seriously well done mate. I guess my pref is weasel,have a deep love of mustelidae,but besides that i like the pov and just the overal presnttion of the image. . Always worth squeaking them if that is within your ethics.....,i've not yet had a chance with a camera but have had them come very close in the past. We used to have them where I worked with the poultry (actually at home too) it's wonderful to see a little guy coming from maybe 100yards away to my demented mouse impression.Getting the initial spot is no mean thing though,I think they are so sharp they clock us first,that's why so few get captures of them.

Great work mate cheers for sharing a joy to see and comment on

nice one

stu

Nice pics, kinda glad they're separate images :)
The voles were milling about a wood pile, moving VERY fast over a 3 hour period. The weasel kept coming back but I did not see it catch anything.

Great work John neither species being easy,seriously well done mate. I guess my pref is weasel,have a deep love of mustelidae,but besides that i like the pov and just the overal presnttion of the image. . Always worth squeaking them if that is within your ethics.....,i've not yet had a chance with a camera but have had them come very close in the past. We used to have them where I worked with the poultry (actually at home too) it's wonderful to see a little guy coming from maybe 100yards away to my demented mouse impression.Getting the initial spot is no mean thing though,I think they are so sharp they clock us first,that's why so few get captures of them.

Great work mate cheers for sharing a joy to see and comment on

nice one

stu

Cheers Stu. Next time I will try the squeeking! Have to admit part of me was wantingit tocatch something - but then I woudl have missed the photo!!

Thanks all for the comments

both are very very good, but the weasel takes it for me, a beautifull little hunter captured well.

Back