Weathered

… delicious higher keys, Neil! :cool:

Fantastic... take it you used a 10 stop here? I've just bought one and really need to get out and try it.

Fantastic... take it you used a 10 stop here? I've just bought one and really need to get out and try it.

Cheers!
6 stop with a 0.9 SE grad for this one. Wasn't too much water movement....exposure time 5 seconds which was enough given the water was actually quite calm with the odd larger wave here and there.

Gorgeous, what Neil does best. I think you could put together a nice seascape gallery of images you know.

As said, Delicious and that boarder adds to it imo.

Excellent (y)

Gorgeous.
It really pulls you in.

Cheers!
6 stop with a 0.9 SE grad for this one. Wasn't too much water movement....exposure time 5 seconds which was enough given the water was actually quite calm with the odd larger wave here and there.

Wow you stacked a big stopper... im not sure ill be able to do that well with mine as its a screw in... not at wide angles anyway as I'd have to then screw in my filter holder. ive a right mix match of filters im so tempted to get the new hi tech system. my ND's and Grads are hi tech with a 100 mm holder but my big stop and polariser are just screw ins. Thankfully my lenses both the same 77mm thread

Back