WEC 6 Hours of Silverstone 2018

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's a few from last weekend at Silverstone. Massively feel that my skills have come on since I first shot motorsport at the same event last year in no small part to @Graphix501 Silverstone guide so thank you for that. OPen to all C&C as more than anything I want to improve further!

_DSC1636.jpg by Ben Thurston, on Flickr

_DSC8281.jpg by Ben Thurston, on Flickr

_DSC8324.jpg by Ben Thurston, on Flickr

_DSC8391.jpg by Ben Thurston, on Flickr

_DSC9110.jpg by Ben Thurston, on Flickr

_DSC9340.jpg by Ben Thurston, on Flickr

_DSC0075.jpg by Ben Thurston, on Flickr

_DSC0202.jpg by Ben Thurston, on Flickr

Nice panning skills, absolutely love #8, although maybe cropping out some of the dead space at the bottom of the image would make it even better.

However I think some of the processing is a little bit off. Like in #4 the whites on the Porsche have gone a bit grey on my monitor. They all look like they could use a bit of a contrast and saturation boost to me.

Last edited:
#3 is cool, love that GT40, #6 and #8 are nice as well, great panning skills and not the usual compositions, however as per Mr Crawford above they look a little flat ?

Nice panning skills, absolutely love #8, although maybe cropping out some of the dead space at the bottom of the image would make it even better.

However I think some of the processing is a little bit off. Like in #4 the whites on the Porsche have gone a bit grey on my monitor. They all look like they could use a bit of a contrast and saturation boost to me.

#3 is cool, love that GT40, #6 and #8 are nice as well, great panning skills and not the usual compositions, however as per Mr Crawford above they look a little flat ?

Thanks for the feed back. Looking at them on another computer and I can see exactly what you mean. Going to revisit them when I'm home next. I think I must have done a bad calibration a few weeks ago.

Back