Wedding Albums

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
I have a one-off album to put together for a wedding that I did recently. Now I usually use Loxley for most things and had a perfetto for one a few years ago. Question is: is there anything else worth considering?

Mostly you'd be required to register as a pro.

There's a couple of companies you don't need to, but there's nothing to gain really, you already have a good priced, good quality supplier.

Mostly you'd be required to register as a pro.

There's a couple of companies you don't need to, but there's nothing to gain really, you already have a good priced, good quality supplier.

I thought that would be the case Phil. Out of interest, so many pros use Graphi or Queensberry, are they more cost-effective, can't see the quality being much different than Loxley or GF Smith.

I thought that would be the case Phil. Out of interest, so many pros use Graphi or Queensberry, are they more cost-effective, can't see the quality being much different than Loxley or GF Smith.
Graphi have a great support network and by far the biggest range of albums.

Queensberry provide a step up in quality, but at a price.

Just to add to what Phil said - Loxley are good, but IMHO, maybe not quite as good as Graphi. When the GFSmith chap called to see me a couple of years ago the samples he brought were poor, not only in print quality but they were actually tatty - which told me enough about the company too to never wish to deal with them

So I'd just stick to Loxley if I was you

Dave

Loxley are doing half price sample albums at the moment too :exit:

Back