Wedding Couple Bridge Reflections at Night

Quite lovely! But your watermark/logo really detracts from the image. Sorry.

Chuck

Perhaps it's the processing, but it looks underexposed and rather flat to me. Crushed blacks and highlights?

It's very nearly fabulous. The bright spot under the bridge is a significant issue for me; it's by far the highest contrast region in the image. Now I've seen it, that - and the watermark - are all I can see.

I also find the bright strip of light on the RHS equally distracting, it just seems to be more dominant than the LHS where the (compositionally) lead-in line is there but oh so subtle compared to its RHS compliment. But have a mis-interpreted it and such a strong strip of light was intended???

I also find the bright strip of light on the RHS equally distracting, it just seems to be more dominant than the LHS where the (compositionally) lead-in line is there but oh so subtle compared to its RHS compliment. But have a mis-interpreted it and such a strong strip of light was intended???

I agree with this, too - on a later edit, I removed the bright strip! I also see the high contrast light in the centre (it's a bounced reflection from the OFC flash at the rear), but I sort of like the effect it's made, but I suppose I could try and remove it in post to see how it looks.

Great feedback guys, thanks!

Back