weekly weebleswobble's 52 thread for 2020 - Week 26 Mother Nature

Name
Donna
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, I have had 2 attempts before and not completed them, but with a new camera that I can take out more often, I am really looking forward to the challenge, and with set themes to give me focus and to step out the box and take photos I would not normally take.

I loved looking at everyone else's photos and take on the theme when doing this before, and enjoyed the feedback - it can only make me think harder and continue enjoying my photography.

I'm ready...:runaway:

I don't know if this is cheating a little, but I took this picture the day before the theme was announced,
Well you certainly get the prize for the 1st "archive" image if the year ...
What say you Tim? @LC2
:D

but maybe not something I should be proud of...:angelic:
Don't worry about it, I'm always on the hunt for anomalies, and other "weird stuff "
You still win, be proud (y)

Lovely shot, I like that a lot, great start to the 52 :)

Excellent start to your 52, and you are not the first to use an archived image if Flickr is to be believed!:cool:

:woot:but maybe not something I should be proud of...:angelic:

Nothing to be a shame of, at least you got a
tHlHelh.gif
:giggle:

I love the shot with the foreground pathway as a leading line to the misty castle in the background. The portrait crop suits the scene too. Great start to your challenge.

Wonderful image Donna!:clap:
I like the portrait crop and the leading line of the grassy clearing...clever framing!
The payoff at the Castle in the distance is very well captured as a silhouette, and terrific light hitting in all the right places...the more I look, the more I like this image!
Really marvellous!(y)

A lovely image to start your 52, Donna, even it was taken the day before! :) The castle alone is an iconic subject as it sits above the mist, but I like the way you have composed to include so much of the middle and foreground as it balances the scene perfectly.

Last edited:
Really effective way of combining the technique and theme for the week. The composition is great too :)

Great picture! I like the moss in the foreground leading the viewer's eye into the picture, the dramatic sky, the row of trees, the castle... great colours!

Great image benefiting from the light, can’t decide if I personally prefer a crop from the bottom up to the edge of the right hand moss to keep your view central

That's a great shot, the foreground leads into the castle and hills really well.

Really nice image for local interest nice use of the grass as a lead in to pull you into the image. The sky looks good to.

I have had a pleasurable morning being out for a sunrise with my dog, but the photo I have chosen is of her in the field on the way home. She is at her happiest in an open field where she can roll and run which also brings me great pleasure taking her out. My aim was to get her rolling, but the photos weren't as good as this due to her face depicting the subject!
Social Media-2235.jpg

Very nice Donna, nice light and the smile on her face sums it all up.

There is nothing not to like in this photo. Great lighting and the action caught perfectly. That's one happy looking gorgeous pooch.

Great capture and what a happy looking dog you have there :)

Back