weekly weebleswobble's 52 thread for 2020 - Week 26 Mother Nature

You beat me with those. Nothing to do with your photography, I'm just rubbish at guessing (well guessing right).

Very clever and different.

Very clever, and no, I didn't get it before reading the comments... :confused:

Trying to sneak that shot in while I wasn't looking eh Donna? ;)
I think I agree with your choice of the lighter shot.
I'm intrigued by the effects in the oof areas. What are you suing to get that?

Trying to sneak that shot in while I wasn't looking eh Donna? ;)
I think I agree with your choice of the lighter shot.
I'm intrigued by the effects in the oof areas. What are you suing to get that?
Put in at the final hour... ;)
I use Lightroom, and it was mainly the DOF when taking the pic, but a little bit of 'soften skin' reducing the clarity at the back as well, along with lighting the vignette.
I actually took the blossom picture a couple of days before the new topic was announced, so was keeping a low profile on this one - but the inspiration and want is not overly there at the moment.
Hoping everyone is ok.

Two lovely shots Donna and I prefer the blossom one. I like where you've placed it in the frame and I like the oof areas too.

I prefer #1 as my eyes are not big fans of the ultra shallow DoF... Great focus and nice bit of colour not too much oof!

#1 for me Donna,
I like the dead head against ( next to) the full bloom

No 2 for me too. Although there is more in the background of #2 it is less distracting than #1 for me (maybe it is the simplicity of #1). They both work for the theme though and are both lovely images.

No idea sorry, just know there's lots about... Anyone? :help:
It does look like flowering cherry ( no fruit)
and its the right time of the year.

If it is, It won't be long before it drops 1000's of blossoms all over the place...
There used to be dozens of them down my street.
They were planted when the houses were built.
Over the years people get fed up with the whole street ( and cars) turning ( off) pink and slowly they got cut down.

Week 13 - Time
A lot of time on our hands, like many others. Took the picture of thyme first, but then saw Cobra had beaten me to it, so thought of something else.
Social Media-3374.jpgSocial Media-3276.jpg

1st for me also Donna, well thought out (y)

First one for me Donna nicely set up.
Thanks
1st for me also Donna, well thought out (y)
You beat me too it, great minds think alike - but at least it made me plan something else
A good collection of timepieces. The glass adds interest too.
Thanks, mainly my sons watches (apart from the one of the other half's wrist). I added the glass to try and fit the ambience but...
#1 for me - but the glass doesn't work for me in afraid... It looks a little uncomfortable for the model.
I agree, looked at the pic again this evening before scrolling down the messages, and thought the same. Might try again (when the model is more in the mood too - he had just finished painting!) :naughty:

#1 for me Donna.. just wonder if it would be better without the glass and concentrate on the timepieces?

Back