weekly weebleswobble's 52 thread for 2020 - Week 26 Mother Nature

A couple of cracking close ups Donna!

So many watches, I have one watch and I only wear that during work hours.
I like the composition you've chosen.

I found my first Dandelion seed head today, so I collected some seeds for a later date.
The drops of water (added or natural) give a added dynamic element.

Hi Donna

Just love those Images of the dandelion, the background colour makes it. Plenty of sharp detail as well.

Pete

Two lovely shots Donna and I think I just prefer the angle of the second. The lighting works well with the black background. The tubes were a good purchase for this.

Two great shots, great choice to put the focus on the centre of the dandelion!

Two lovely macro shots there Donna.

Week 16 - Initial - Double Donna's
Laughing at my own joke! :banana:
own joke.jpg

Week 17 - More Than 1 of Something
People would argue one of me is enough... but hey, I got to enjoy the party :woot:
Own party.jpg

Two fab shots there :)

Nicely done Donna

Right, about to start catch up - these three taken today to get back on track

Week 18 - Music
Decided this morning to get back on track, so instantly thought of my son's guitar and he was willing to sit and play for me for the pic
Social Media-5867.jpg
Week 19 - Colour(ful)
I've been playing with water balloons lately and bought a big packet, hence I had plenty to capture this
Social Media-5868.jpg
Week 20 - Something Old
This is my great grandmother's lace handkerchief and was used as my 'something old' when I got married umpteen years ago. It was one of the first things I thought of when I saw this theme, and has meaning to me.
Social Media-5875.jpg

Week 21 - Liquid
This is why I have so many water balloons in the house, been having great fun with bursting balloons, and using my glass ball on some too. I took this picture last weekend (along with a million others!)
Social Media-5793.jpg
Week 22 - Household item unusual perspective
My wine rack with an unusual perspective - a) unusual as it isn't full, b) taken below to get the round bits to align
I'm not overly happy with this picture, but it suits the purpose to get back in the game
Social Media-5870.jpg
Week 23 - Hidden
Can't say I'm overly happy with this picture either, but I found a gargoyle hiding down in the garden.
Social Media-5874.jpg

Week 24 - Small - she looks tiny compared to the size of the cliff
My daughter went climbing today and I went along for the first time to take photos. I am not one for cliffs and was tempted to take the photos with my eyes closed, but hey, if she is brave enough to do this I should be brave enough to watch.
Social Media-5913.jpg
Week 25 - Snappers Choice
Another one from today, I decided to leave them to their climbing but turned back and got this picture as I was walking back up the hill
Social Media-5951.jpg
Week 26 - Mother Nature
I went out last week in the evening to look for deer, saw one run in front of me while I was driving, and then saw one after my walk when driving home! But hey, got a lovely walk in the woods and we were happy.
Social Media-5437.jpg

I really like the nature one, a magical blend of forefront clarity and distant haze with wonderful framing.

Small is rather good - great colours and subject. Looks like a reasonably challenging pitch as well! Rather her than me [emoji15]

Nice catch up.

Nice catch up Donna, I'm really liking the gargoyle (y)
And as for the rock climbing, it makes my toes curl just looking at the image!

Great catch up Donna I really like your images for colorful and liquid and Mother Nature is a cracker.

Back