weekend break

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

And we stayed here- had to wander along the road a tad to grab this very early morning shot for the holiday album :)

On the western shore of Ullswater- Cumbria- called Knotts End

OOAR0l1.jpg

Thank for looking

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
“Excellent” shot, what more can I say?

George.

f4 was used to keep the ISO low and the shutter speed up- I didn't want the trees to be sharp as the boathouse was the main subject

Thanks for asking

f4 was used to keep the ISO low and the shutter speed up- I didn't want the trees to be sharp as the boathouse was the main subject

Thanks for asking

Normally I would not do what you have done, but in this instance I respect it and like the painterly look to the trees, along with the rippled water there are textures there that contrast strongly with the pin sharp boathouse which works.

Normally I would not do what you have done, but in this instance I respect it and like the painterly look to the trees, along with the rippled water there are textures there that contrast strongly with the pin sharp boathouse which works.

Thank you Craig, we all approach photography with different eyes :)

Lwes

Nice shot Lez and it would be rude not to

Looks pretty good to me. Saw this available for rental last autumn and it was something like £300 a night. Bet it would be amazing though, but you wouldn’t want to step out half naked in case a photographer was all set up :LOL:

Looks pretty good to me. Saw this available for rental last autumn and it was something like £300 a night. Bet it would be amazing though, but you wouldn’t want to step out half naked in case a photographer was all set up :LOL:

Yes a tad expensive ( for 7 nights) It is a really good base for exploring Cumbria -

I did see dozens of fellow toggers most mornings around 7am as I stood in my boxer shorts with coffee in hand but respectfully stepped back inside, to allow them to get the shot :)

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful.:)

Back