Weird, Paranormal, ghostly photo's...

Edit My Images
No
Ok... would you all please take a look at this photo and tell me if you find anything .... odd... my girlfriend was looking through my gallery, last night, and found something VERY shocking IMO. Now many of you may have seen stuff like this before, but it's a first for me, so please bear with me & my excitement.

BTW... I sent a high-res shot of this to Steve for further inspection, and can email a copy to anyone who would like one for your inspection as well... Please understand... both of the photo's are unaltered in ANY WAY, with the exception of resizing for the internet. Look VERY carefully at this first image, then I'll post the second one with the area in question highlighted.

Of course, I know shadows, angles, lighting, etc., can create such things, but it IS rather interesting...

Eerie stuff... :shock:

Thanks,
Eric

PS- The park where this was shot was once inhabited by Native Americans many moons ago [smilie=p:

[img]http://www.geocities.com/Aeryk_M_69/fsmall01.jpg[/img]

Nope! You got me, the only thing i can make out that is remotely weird is that there may be a face coming from the bark towards the top of the main trunk....Other than that??

Thats it... see it here...

fsmall02.jpg

And a close up of it...

closeface.jpg

WEIRD... And it's looking right at the camera too...

LOL, Jewel... you literally can't see it? Look very closely at my 2nd post & see if you can see it... think outside the box...

Eric

AAAHHHHH, I see it Eric,lol. My eyes were drawn towards the red circle to the left of the face but, I see it now. How your girlfriend picked that out I don't know, wow! BTW I checked out your gallery, very nice!
Jewel

I think your girlfriend has way too much time on her hands :)

You're as bad as my missus - she's convinced we have a ghost in the house... woo...

What can you see in this one?

Its a firework taken 2 years ago
P_DSCF2988_fw.jpg

To me it stands out like a sore thumb, but others couldn't see it.

I see a ghoulish face in the bright reflection on the bottom explosion... the bright one... the eyes are dominant...

Eric

You lot need to drink less coffee.....

Daffy Duck is in the expolsion at the top. :wink: I need to drink less.... er that's it.

You know the more you look at it.

Sorry Aeryk01 hope you don't mind.

P_DSCF2988_fw.jpg

No more offers?

Bottom right of image, theres an angelic shape in the firework.

Matt said:
P_DSCF2988_fw.jpg

No more offers?

Bottom right of image, theres an angelic shape in the firework.

Yes- strangely enough, I saw that right away when you first posted the pic. :LOL:

Darn I thought that was Christpher Lambert saying "There can be only one!"

Nope, don't see it. Just something left of dead centre, around the second flare in from the left...

Oz said:
Nope, don't see it. Just something left of dead centre, around the second flare in from the left...

I saw that too, and I thought that was what Matt meant. I still can't see what he is talking about though.

It reminds me of the devil that was in the smoke of one of the burning WTC towers on September 11th http://alharamclub.com/wtc_pentagon/image.html
Creepy stuff

Back