Welcome home to the front door spider

Real good detail in the front of the spider.(y)

I think you can see how the pursuit of magnification, can cause issues with things to big. As we try to get the smallest details in the frame, it gets harder to fit things in like legs and wings. Sometimes I find in my pursuit of getting the mag up to the highest detail that I lose sight of composition. Just my musings, :oops: :$ , I will move on now.

1st for me.

Real good detail in the front of the spider.(y)

I think you can see how the pursuit of magnification, can cause issues with things to big. As we try to get the smallest details in the frame, it gets harder to fit things in like legs and wings. Sometimes I find in my pursuit of getting the mag up to the highest detail that I lose sight of composition. Just my musings, :oops: :$ , I will move on now.

1st for me.

Couldn't agree more... think this year I am going to try and think more about composition should save some space on ye old Hard drive lol :D

It was wrong kit but nothing wrong with some facial detail :)

Apart from clipping the legs Bryn, it's still a very good shot m8 with plenty of fine detail.(y)

George.

Where are all these spiders coming from. I saw three or 4 flies today for the first time but none of these predators yet. :(

Great shots Bryn.

Apart from clipping the legs Bryn, it's still a very good shot m8 with plenty of fine detail.(y)

George.

What clipping ;) lol thanks

Where are all these spiders coming from. I saw three or 4 flies today for the first time but none of these predators yet. :(

Great shots Bryn.

I dont know this one lives in our front door light so guess its warm enough I thought I'd see more when tidying the garage today but came across 0... maybe the shed later this week :) will have Venus ready and waiting

He's a fine specimen Bryn :)

Paul.

Cheers mate... he is indeed. No burglars for us :D

Back