Well that was a bit of a disappointment!

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
1st day out since the lock-down for pleasure rather than work or shop. I eventually got my members "free" ticket for whipsnade.
The light was flatter than a pancake I was shooting around 3200 iso to get anything.
And then bad weather hit.
Anyone that has ever been up high in the Chilterns will know that sometimes the cloud shrouds the area. (Normally winter)
Well it happened again today. And then the clouds burst. I was 30 seconds from the car, and I was soaked through before I got there!
But at least I got some big stuff for a change ... Nowhere near what I had hoped or as good as I had hoped but there we have it ...

Bear.jpg

Ch1.jpg

Cheetah.jpg

Lioness.jpg

Tiger.jpg

As a beginner I think they are very good pictures, especially in such bad light, No 1 is my favourite - makes me wonder what the bear is thinking

She looks pretty miserable to me, as does the tiger
As for the cheetah that is definitely a looks could kill stare,
seems they weren't too happy to see you back either :LOL: :p

Not bad considering the conditions (y)

Nice stuff.
You can only work with what you have. At least you got out. I'm bone idle at the moment. Even if it's in the garden, it's just too far. :)

As for the cheetah that is definitely a looks could kill stare,
That's the one that hates me, I've never seen it smile yet :D

Not bad considering the conditions
Thanks Ingrid (y)

You can only work with what you have. At least you got out.
Thanks Brian (y)

Even if it's in the garden, it's just too far.
:LOL:
I must have photographed every "bug" in the garden by now, It was good to get out even if it did result in a soaking :rolleyes:

Nice set Chris- Whipsnade Zoo is a place I have only visited once - I did have a Wedding Shoot for an ex-army buddies daughter Nr Dunstable on the Saturday all day

I visited the Zoo on the day after ( Sunday) its a lot bigger than I imaged :) but worth a visit if you live near enough, sadly its a 3hour drive for me from Taunton :(

Les :)

Considering the conditions I think you should be very pleased with yourself!

Considering the conditions I think you should be very pleased with yourself!
Thanks Fi. (y)

I'm hoping round 2 will be much better ( and drier) when I get around to it

Back